Monday, February 27, 2006

sunday

Woke up late for my driving pract.
Plan was screwed cos i woke up late.
Sorry dearie for not being able to make it to your place.
Met eve to get a gown for her prom at ubi area.
Had bedok minced meat noodles for dinner cum supper. *yummy*
We ate alot!!! 5 bowls and 3 wings.
Eve and sista can really eat alot.
Im bloated after finishing my share, but they're stil eating.
Esp eve, she even finished all the soup from our bowls. *omg*
Home to change and met them at my void deck.
The bitching session was cool, so was the spin.

-

saturday

Work til bout 9, met the group in town.
Dinner and bought tix for Rumor has it.
They find it boring, but i kinda like it.
They just doesnt know how to appreciate the show. hahaha
Met ps darling finally! miss her to bits and pieces.
We took tons of pictures together and im sure i love her!
I love bitching and debating with this pretty.
Newton for supper, this time its nice. *licks*

-

friday

Knock off at 9 plus.
He drove me back to office to grab my stuff.
We went Changi for supper, the nasi lemak was alright only.
Planes makes me excited. =)
Loyang to pray and we took tons of pics there. hahaha
Wenta chill at East coast then to Marina South for bowling.
Home sweet home after 3 games.

-

I'm eating these 2 days.
Thou not alot, but i think its better than i vomit.
I had many confessions and I turned down a few.
Im sorry, im just not ready.
I need some time to gain my confidence before falling in love again.
Im enjoying singlehood. +)
Many fell outta love these days, i feel you.
Hope you peeps can be strong.
Those's who're in love, my blessings.
Treasure the one before your eyes.
You need not be with the person you love, but be with the one who loves you more than anything else.
The most important thing is to feel comfortable, happy and blessed.

Some might not agree, but this is what i believe.
I wanna get married by 25! =p

I really gotta thank the sweetie for sending me to work this morning.
Without him, i'll need to take a cab. Thanks! +)

To you: After being together for so long, i never expect you to say something you did that day. I seriously dont understand, you said you hated me like hell. But why are you doing all you can to get my attention and for us to get back together. And those words that came out from you, makes me feel like a total bitch. Why would you wanna be with someone like me?

I easy and open, but im not loose!

he loves me, he loves me not
2/27/2006 01:02:00 PM